Commercialisation and business support
Medipex’s commercialisation and business support will help you devise and execute a route to market strategy with suitable partners.
We can help you to:
- Appraise options and identify the most appropriate route to market for a healthcare innovation, whether through commercialisation or other dissemination routes
- Select and engage commercial partners where appropriate to facilitate dissemination and realisation of the benefits of an innovation
- Put in place suitable agreements to facilitate the commercialisation of an innovation (for example license and assignment agreements)
- Develop business plans articulating the value proposition and other key information required to attract commercial partners, investors and customers
- Set up new commercial entities where appropriate and put in place all the necessary paperwork and infrastructure for the effective management of such
- Manage effective business interactions with third parties including suppliers and customers
Our support will help to maximise the successful commercialisation and/or dissemination of an innovation, with the benefits being realised by key stakeholders and ensuring that the inventor(s) and their employing organisation(s) receive due reward and recognition for their idea.