and raising awareness
Medipex supports the NHS to understand the importance of innovation and encourages staff to come forward with examples of good ideas and innovations.
Once you have contacted us, either directly or through your Trust’s R&D Office, one of our Innovation Team will contact you about the innovation.
Our services include:
- We provide Promotional literature, Frequently Asked Question Fact Sheets and can make these available on your Trust intranet. To view a selection of these resources please visit our Free Information Resources.
- We host and run innovation clinics in staff canteens, we will promote our services at staff events
- Our Annual Medipex NHS Innovation Awards and Showcase recognises and rewards new ideas, products and service innovations in healthcare
- You can confidentially register your idea on line via our website or request an Innovation Manager to meet up and discuss your idea one to one
- We will work with the Trust R&D Department to support the development of innovations through such activities as, drafting collaborative agreements, advising on IP strategy and assisting the development of industry links including the identification of industrial partners for collaborations and clinical trials