New call for NIHR i4i funding now open
The National Institute for Health Research has announced that a new call for i4i funding is now open.
Invention for Innovation (i4i) funding will support projects developing any innovative medical technology including medical devices, active implantable devices and in vitro diagnostic devices. i4i will also support projects which utilise and develop techniques or technologies from other industry sectors that could have a potential impact if applied in a healthcare setting.
The timetable for applications is as follows:
- Submission deadline for stage 1 (Outline) applications 10 July 2013, 1pm
- Decision meeting for stage 1 (Outline) to stage 2 (Full) application invites w/c 12 August 2013
- Stage 2 (Full) application invitations sent out to applicants 29 August 2013
- Deadline for receipt of stage 2 (Full) applications 2 October 2013, 1pm
- Deadline for receipt of Declarations and Signatures 9 October 2013
- Panel meeting and applicant interviews w/c 2 December 2013
- Applicants notified of outcome Mid December 2013
Application forms for the call can be downloaded from http://www.ccf.nihr.ac.uk/i4i/Apply/Pages/default.aspx and guidance for applicants can be found at http://www.ccf.nihr.ac.uk/i4i/Apply/Pages/guidance.aspx
For more information about the i4i programme, see www.i4i.nihr.ac.uk
Sign up to our e-newsletter for all the latest news and updates from Medipex.